Location: Fort Meade, Maryland (onsite)
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsible for maintaining and updating repositories of documentation generated by multiple participants in complex, multi-project acquisition programs. Design, maintain, and enhance the taxonomy by which this material is organized. Ensure that this material is readily accessible to PMO members, responding quickly and effectively to requests for information, and making data accessible to end users.
- Implement and supervise data management procedures for both classified and unclassified programs and project information as defined by the Program Data Manager; Utilize available automated data management tools to support data management activities.
- Establish and maintain the Data Management (DM) Plan and DM structure for the program; Coordinate documentation schedules with the program manager (PM); Review DM schedules and budgets with the PM; Report DM status, results, and metrics.
- Monitor and maintain the databases and restructure if needed, including confirming the validity of the data contained in the repositories.
- Ensure database access and connectivity support by collaborating with end users.
- Assist in the implementation of database maintenance and security procedures including adding and removing users, and administering quotas.
- Assist in defining database design and management standards and documenting new and existing systems and procedures.
- Assist in the creation and maintaining of data repositories used to support Acquisition oversight functions. Collaborate with users to ensure that the data repositories meets their requirements.
- Assist in the creation of structures and standards for use and maintenance of the databases, including enabling information to be pulled through various reports, ability to organize data through various methods, sharing of communication links to users, availability of user friendly options, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems with a concentration in database administration or data management.
- Seven (7) years of demonstrated experience in data management is required.
- Experience implementing document management processes and document management software applications using industry/Government best practices.
- Knowledge of how to create, implement, and maintain data file structures.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving DM application error messages and user issues are required.
- Clear understanding of the DoD 5000 acquisition process; C4ISR/DoDAF documentation requirements; and NSA record keeping and archiving processes is highly desirable.
- In lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, three (3) additional years of related experience can be substituted, for a total of ten (10) years.
- TS-SCI with poly required
Coda Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.